Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-08-2011, 09:29 AM   #1
peitsao
Addict
peitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo mini, PW3,NookST
Having Trouble with Nook app on android?

I began having trouble using my nook app on my droid after Amazon updated my kindle app, so I uninstalled the kindle app and nook app worked fine. This is getting to the point of insane. Anyone else having this problem?
peitsao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 04:39 AM   #2
shibamistress
Groupie
shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO (3G), Nook Color, android apps
I couldn't use it on my phone. It wouldn't sync books to my phone most of the time. Once I got one on there, it was ok to use, but it was a pain to get them in the first place, so I gave up, and just started using Amazon/Kindle instead. I had both of them on my phone. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Nook app quite a few times without it taking care of the problem.

I have no idea what was wrong, so I'm not terribly helpful, but I did experience problems, anyway, so you're not alone!
shibamistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert