Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 05-20-2010, 06:18 PM   #1
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Thumbs down RIP

Today, out of nowhere, my Cybook's screen got damaged.

I was reading, when sudenly I've noticed that I could read parte of the last sentences. That's when I've noticed that it looked like a broken mirror.

Fortunately I've got my kindle DX, but I guess my ereading outside home is ceased...

Edit: i don't have a photo, but it looks something like this i google up:

Besides being a Cybook and not a Sony, the screen corruptions only happens in the left bottom of the screen, plus a vertical stripe from the right bottm to the middle of the screen height...

Last edited by Over; 05-20-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:51 AM   #2
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Links to images seams to be broken.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert