Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-22-2010, 12:02 AM   #1
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
calibre Tshirt designs

Just for fun I made myself a calibre Tshirt. It was so much fun that i designed a few more. I am making the designs available to you if you wish to get calibre Tshirts made for yourself. Note that these are only the designs and you have to get the Tshirts made yourself. I used http://www.logosportswear.com/ to get mine. calibre does not get any money from it. It was just a fun thing for me to do.
The second design was suggested by Nancy Luckhurst on the calibre facebook fan page.

Feel free to use the designs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	calibre.png
Views:	231
Size:	198.7 KB
ID:	44008   Click image for larger version

Name:	calibre2.png
Views:	236
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	44009   Click image for larger version

Name:	freedom.png
Views:	239
Size:	193.8 KB
ID:	44010  

Last edited by Krittika Goyal; 01-22-2010 at 12:03 AM. Reason: typo
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:53 AM   #2
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
I like the third one with the angel wings. Very nice.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2010, 01:18 AM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Krittika, very nice.

I also like the third design (and the new avatar).

Thank you for sharing with us.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:03 AM   #4
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Kovid ordered one with the third design (the one with the wings).
Old 01-22-2010, 11:09 AM   #5
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre

i mproved the font sizes a little on that one
Advert
Old 01-22-2010, 11:10 AM   #6
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre

forgot to attach it
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	freedom2.png
Views:	210
Size:	200.3 KB
ID:	44039  
Old 01-22-2010, 11:43 AM   #7
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
LOL! I like em! I think it would look good to have design 3 on the back of a shirt with just the icon on the upper left of the front
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:19 PM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
LOL! I like em! I think it would look good to have design 3 on the back of a shirt with just the icon on the upper left of the front
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:22 PM   #9
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I'd go with a simple "got calibre?".
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:58 PM   #10
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I like that.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:29 PM   #11
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I really like this one too. I'll make it.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:18 PM   #12
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre

here are a couple of the suggestions
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	do_u_calibre.png
Views:	203
Size:	236.6 KB
ID:	44201   Click image for larger version

Name:	got_calibre.png
Views:	212
Size:	188.5 KB
ID:	44202