Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-17-2010, 07:10 PM   #1
lunixer
Addict
lunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle 3
Get calibre to ask for confirmation before delete book?

Is it possible to have calibre ask for confirmation before it deletes a book? I lost a book from my library today and I can't figure out which one. I was trying to delete something off my desktop and the calibre window had priority. Oops.
lunixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 07:30 PM   #2
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
Go to Preferences|Behavior.

There's a hard to see button just above the two text windows at the bottom called "Reset all disabled confirmation dialogs" -- scanning the dialog, it looks like a label for those windows, but it's not.

Pushing that should do it -- you may need to disable some other dialogs later, though, depending on your personal preferences.
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2010, 07:32 PM   #3
lunixer
Addict
lunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by capidamonte View Post
Go to Preferences|Behavior.

There's a hard to see button just above the two text windows at the bottom called "Reset all disabled confirmation dialogs" -- scanning the dialog, it looks like a label for those windows, but it's not.

Pushing that should do it -- you may need to disable some other dialogs later, though, depending on your personal preferences.
Thank you!
lunixer is offline   Reply With Quote