Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 07-16-2010, 12:43 PM   #1
An Truong
An Truong began at the beginning.

Device: JETBOOK
PDF Zoom Mode

Dear friends,

I just got my white Jetbook JB-5. I am happy with it after a number of days reading my favourite books on it.
The only thing I am concerned so far is the zoom mode for PDF files.
There is a big jump from 100 percent to 200 percent which expands my PDF page to outer part of the jetbook's actual screen. Of course, the font is much easier to read but I have to use the left and right cursors to move from left to right to read which is too much time-consuming.
What I need is the custom mode where I can enter the exact zoom mode I prefer compared to 100% mode set by the firmware.
Definitely need a custom mode in the new firmware for PDF files.
Please do let me know if you do experience the same issue as I have done.
An Truong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 02:02 PM   #2
jblitereader
Addict
jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.

Device: jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Truong View Post
Dear friends,

I just got my white Jetbook JB-5. I am happy with it after a number of days reading my favourite books on it.
The only thing I am concerned so far is the zoom mode for PDF files.
There is a big jump from 100 percent to 200 percent which expands my PDF page to outer part of the jetbook's actual screen. Of course, the font is much easier to read but I have to use the left and right cursors to move from left to right to read which is too much time-consuming.
What I need is the custom mode where I can enter the exact zoom mode I prefer compared to 100% mode set by the firmware.
Definitely need a custom mode in the new firmware for PDF files.
Please do let me know if you do experience the same issue as I have done.
Nếu mà bạn muốn đọc sách tiến Việt thì đi tới http://livingenzyme.webs.com/vietnameseebooks.htm để download text sách. PDF khong được đau.

All the books there are free and are in text format so you don't have to deal with the zoom crap for pdf. With text, you can change the font around and don't have to scroll around.

Edit.

Some books are shown as charging you a fee. I added a fee as a software experiment. I'm trying to make them free again but my software is acting up. Just wait an hour or so and then everything should be free again.

Last edited by jblitereader; 07-16-2010 at 02:10 PM.
jblitereader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
pdf zoom mode