Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-22-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
bounce
Zealot
bounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Ipad, Kindle 7
hack to highlight a dictionary word w/o going into "see full definition"?

I've been reading a lot of things with heavy vocabulary lately and find myself looking up words a lot. Is there a hack to highlight the definition that pops up without going into "see full definition"? I know it's just another step but it takes me out of the flow of reading. Cheers
bounce is offline   Reply With Quote