Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-29-2011, 09:55 AM   #1
Nina182B
Connoisseur
Nina182B began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, Cybook Opus, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura
Question for those using SD cards

If I have all of my books in an SD card, and do a factory reset, are the properties of the book saved on the SD card as well? Like whether or not it's on my shortlist, and if I've marked the book as finished.

I'm just planning in case if I have to do a factory reset. I hate having to mark the books in the shortlist all over again.
Nina182B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:11 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I doubtg very much ANY of the info on shortlist / finished is saved on the card. All of that info IS stored in the database on the Touch.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-29-2011, 11:10 AM   #3
illiterate
illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.illiterate will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kobo Touch (since Sept 2011)
You will lose those information, they are NOT saved on the card.
illiterate is offline   Reply With Quote