Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 05-28-2010, 06:10 PM   #1
Jennos
Kenny
Jennos began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Trouble Organizing my Library

I just got my nook and I am having a lot of trouble organizing my library. I am trying to add sub-folders, like the manual told me to, but it doesn't work. Does anyone know what I should do?

Never mind, I figured it out.

Last edited by Jennos; 05-28-2010 at 11:38 PM.
Jennos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 01:37 AM   #2
Ciara
Ciara began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Hey,

Care to share how you figured out organizing your library? I've downloaded an EPUB book from the library and I've saved it in My Documents. When the nook is hooked up to my PC I can see the EPUB in My Documents but when I search the nook for My Documents, I just can't seem to find this folder! Where do I took? I've pretty much clicked everywhere and still can't find it!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.
Ciara is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2010, 07:59 PM   #3
Enraptured
Connoisseur
Enraptured has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Enraptured has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Enraptured has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
Hey,

Care to share how you figured out organizing your library? I've downloaded an EPUB book from the library and I've saved it in My Documents. When the nook is hooked up to my PC I can see the EPUB in My Documents but when I search the nook for My Documents, I just can't seem to find this folder! Where do I took? I've pretty much clicked everywhere and still can't find it!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.
If you select "My Library," there should be a menu option that says, "View My Documents."
Enraptured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:32 AM   #4
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
Hey,

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.
When you go to the 'View My Documents', you have to select 'Check for New Content'.
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:40 AM   #5
Musicman
Evangelist
Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: EZ-Reader - Samsung Nook's- Nook S/T w/Glow - Kindle Fire - Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_D View Post
When you go to the 'View My Documents', you have to select 'Check for New Content'.
You must also make sure you Safely Remove the nook from your PC.

I had the same problem, seeing the book on my nook when I was attached to my PC and the nook not finding the book, which was caused by not Safely Removing properly. A work around is to shut the nook off and then turn it on again. Then go to My documents and check new content - it should then show....
Musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert