Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-09-2010, 08:44 AM   #1
stevenharper
Connoisseur
stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Free and Sale eBooks!

Book View Cafe and Book View Press are joining in Read an Ebook Week sponsored by Smashwords.com. For this week only, select Book View Titles will be available in a range of popular formats for most ebook readers, computers and cell phones from Smashwords for at least 50% off.

I put mine--DREAMER--in for free! NIGHTMARE is half off.

The full list of available books is at http://blog.bookviewcafe.com/2010/03/08/7409/ . Go look!
stevenharper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:23 PM   #2
patinagle
patinagle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patinagle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patinagle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patinagle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patinagle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patinagle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patinagle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patinagle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patinagle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patinagle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.patinagle can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Mine's up there too - half price for historical fiction:

GLORIETA PASS $2.50 with coupon code.
patinagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-10-2010, 11:10 PM   #3
Jennifer Stevens
Jennifer Stevens began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by patinagle View Post
Mine's up there too - half price for historical fiction:

GLORIETA PASS $2.50 with coupon code.
Me three. FOOLS PARADISE, $2.50 with coupon code.
Jennifer Stevens is offline   Reply With Quote