Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-06-2009, 12:17 PM   #16
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Hello Trilby, and Name:  triple welcome.bmp
Views: 99
Size:  21.1 KB to Mobileread.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:19 PM   #17
Trilby
Enthusiast
Trilby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Trilby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Trilby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Trilby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Oh I love those! I came across them first as radio adaptations with Penelope Keith playing Agatha, and promptly went out and bought all I could lay my hands on. I wish more of them were available as ebooks, though.
There's a new Agatha coming out Sept 29th, it's not on kindle though. I'll still get it.
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2009, 11:32 PM   #18
Xiaopanda
Addict
Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Welcome Trilby!

Check out James Herbert for that nice, cozy Ghost story..... way more "English" than Mr. King.......
Xiaopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:20 AM   #19
Trilby
Enthusiast
Trilby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Trilby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Trilby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Trilby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaopanda View Post
Welcome Trilby!

Check out James Herbert for that nice, cozy Ghost story..... way more "English" than Mr. King.......
I started reading The Magic Cottage before I got my Kindle, I'm about half way into that book. I quite like it, just need time to finish it. lol
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote