Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 07-12-2009, 08:07 PM   #1
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Question reguarding the Q7

I have a quick question about the Q7 for those that one have one.

First off I would like to say that when / if i get one it would be mainly for ebook reading etc.

That being said, is it possible to connect it to you desktop / external dvd player vis usb or wireless router to play videos / music on ?

Yes I know I could just use AVIs etc, but have a collction of dvds, and it would be nice to be able to combine functions to use this in that way also.

Guess im wondering how hard it would be to connect to anoher device to access data off the q7.

Thank you agin.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 03:54 AM   #2
Nation.A.List
Addict
Nation.A.List doesn't litterNation.A.List doesn't litter

Device: SmartQ 7
Ok... I have made the following connections with my Q7

1. To my wireless router for internet surfing
2. To my phone by bluetooth for file transfer
3. To my PC by USB for file transfer
4. To a 3G modem by USB for internet surfing

I have not tried connecting a USB drive (don't have one) so can't answer directly but have seen a video on you tube of a Q5 connected to a USB HDD.

Hope this helps
Nation.A.List is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert