Notices

Old 12-10-2008, 10:44 PM   #1
awh_tokyo
Enthusiast
awh_tokyo began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Display unread books only?

Hi all,

I don't keep many books on my Reader, but even so I have a hard time deciding what book to read next as I can see all books in there and I can't remember at just a glance at the title whether I have read that book or not.

Is there any way to only display unread books?

Thanks,

- Drew
awh_tokyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:27 AM   #2
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
I don't think there's a feature to display only unread books in the 505. There are two options I can think of. One is to delete the book after you've read it, assuming you have a copy somewhere else. The other option is, if you want to keep the books in your reader, to create a "read" collection where you can put the books that you've already finished reading.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2008, 02:53 AM   #3
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
Personally I only copy on ones I want to read and then delete them once I finish, then rate them in calibre to remind myself I've read it
simond is offline   Reply With Quote