Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-14-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
jupstin
Groupie
jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Please Vote for my SF Story (after reading it, of course)

Hello fellow mobilereaders. I entered a writing contest and would love your support. The first phase of the contest is facebook-based, so I need votes. My story can be found (and voted for) here

I had to write a story of 2,000 words or less beginning with the phrase, "The robot felt," and ending with "In the end, the robot felt nothing. He wasn’t programmed to."

Of course, please read other stories, and if you don't think mine is the best, then definitely don't vote for it.

Thanks

Last edited by jupstin; 07-15-2011 at 10:56 AM.
jupstin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
I get this: 404 (or "sorry, mate, couldn't find that page")
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:58 AM   #3
jupstin
Groupie
jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MmavisO View Post
I get this: 404 (or "sorry, mate, couldn't find that page")
Thanks for the head's up. I fixed the link. Not sure what went wrong before.

fixed link
jupstin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:20 AM   #4
Lorain O'Neil
Lorain O'Neil doesn't litterLorain O'Neil doesn't litter

Device: none
I tried, just showed me a page from Facebook that said that something had gone wrong and it couldn't find what I was looking for. Tried twice, same thing.
Lorain O'Neil
Lorain O'Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:34 AM   #5
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Sorry, I don't do facebook.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote