Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 12:29 PM   #1
varad
varad began at the beginning.

Device: gamsung galaxy tab 10.1, P7500
Exclamation dictionary in epub

Dear all,

I've a Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and its specially a treat reading ebooks: in its default : reader, however I should accept that I often require dictionary while reading novels in the same.
when I try to find out the meaning of the word, I 've to select the same, after which it leads me to few options in search namely " Google search/ Wikipedia/ Google translate" all of them requiring internet connection in some way or the other. On the contratery, in Mac book air (latest model) there is as option wherein just by merely highlighting a word gives meaning of the same (then and there), this makes you stick to your reading and very comfortable understanding.

My query is, if there is any way to patch an offline dictionary in the default book reader by which the same (as in Mac book air) can be achieved or if there is any other e-book reader in which this facility is available.

Awaiting your positive response.

Regards.
Old 08-29-2012, 12:35 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please do not make duplicate posts. You have already posted this question (and it's received several answers) here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=189186

Thread closed.
Advert
Closed Thread