Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-02-2012, 09:42 AM   #1
ralphiedee
Zealot
ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.

Device: none
TOC ends up in back of book after Calibre epub to mobi conversion

I used Calibre to convert an epub to .mobi The TOC is in the front of the epub, but when I converted to .mobi it is now in the back of the book. I see there is a TOC section which has options to choose. Is this something I have to select or add before I do the epub to mobi conversion?

thx

RD
ralphiedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:45 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....-in-mobi-files
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2012, 10:15 AM   #3
ralphiedee
Zealot
ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.

No worries, thanks for the link , solved!

RD
Old 07-02-2012, 11:55 AM   #4
ralphiedee
Zealot

Sorry, one last question. I was able to have the TOC back where it belongs. The TOC was generated using the <h2> tag I see there are prefs for the TOC where I can set Calibre to look for all H2s but is there a way to DISREGARD the TOC all together? I chose the DO Not Add TOC in the mobi output but it still generates it.

thx

RD