Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-28-2010, 05:15 AM   #1
chkngreez
chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
FREE BOOK [1/2 off coupon for MR Members]

I'm offering a copy of my book available on Smashwords for FREE. Well, not entirely free. I ask simply that after reading the book, you write a review on Smashwords. If anyone is interested, here is the link http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/9347 and coupon code LP88X.
This offer is for today only, so hurry.

P.S. if you choose to get the book, please bump this thread back to the top.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-29-2010 at 01:11 PM.
chkngreez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:20 AM   #2
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Thank you.
I have read the sample, downloaded the book and moved it to the top of my To Be Read queue.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-28-2010, 06:21 AM   #3
chkngreez
chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.chkngreez can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
FREE BOOK [Good for June 28 ONLY]

I'm offering a copy of my book available on Smashwords for FREE. Well, not entirely free. I ask simply that after reading the book, you write a review on Smashwords. If anyone is interested, here is the link http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/9347 and coupon code LP88X.
This offer is for today only, so hurry.

P.S. if you choose to get the book, please bump this thread back to the top.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-28-2010 at 06:36 AM.
chkngreez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:31 AM   #4
roger the rabbit
Addict
roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T3, 650 Black, 505, Kobo Glo HD Aura ONE
Grabbed a copy, thanks for your offer to share your work chkngreez.
roger the rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:38 AM   #5
hch568
Enthusiast
hch568 began at the beginning.

Device: IPad2, EZRead Touch, Garmin-Asus M10
Thanks! Got it and will read it on my garmin-asus. Glad that I don't need to borrow a kindle to read this.
hch568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-28-2010, 10:01 AM   #6
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
Appreciate the offer.
joobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:25 PM   #7
sunnysmiles
Addict
sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I pad air, kindle pw2 and kindle touch , kindle had fire Nook pad nook
Thanks a lot will put it on my reader
sunnysmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:37 PM   #8
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Thanks - I'll download it and see if it's my sort of book. It's always worth trying a new author.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:45 PM   #9
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Thanks - I'll download it and see if it's my sort of book. It's always worth trying a new author.
My thoughts exactly!

Thanks for the kind offer.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:15 PM   #10
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Thank you... put on my TBR list.
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:32 PM   #11
pietvo
Reader
pietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo Aura 2, iPhone, iPad
Looks interesting. I downloaded it but I am currently reading another book, so it has to wait.
pietvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:59 PM   #12
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Thank you. I'm certainly going to give it a try.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 05:54 PM   #13
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Soon as I get home from work I will get it.

Thanks
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:23 PM   #14
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Thoughts so far on the book: it details more of the gore than I prefer, and the initial writing style seemed un-polished .... but I'm a little way in now, and I can't WAIT to find out what the heck happened, there at the beginning. It's got me hooked!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:19 PM   #15
glowhappy
lost my wits...
glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Thanx for the freebie
I'll post a review once I've read it!
glowhappy is offline   Reply With Quote