Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-02-2011, 04:08 AM   #1
strife
strife began at the beginning.

Device: KF
Red line across Fire screen @ startup

So received a Fire that I got for my wife's Chrissy pressy.

All good on registration etc, however after downloading first book (probably not related) I noticed a blue line across the bottom of the pages.

On start up of the KF it is a red line that goes across about an inch from the bottom.

Anyone had similar issues? I have only noticed one post similar on the amazon forums.

Thanks in advance
strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:27 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by strife View Post
So received a Fire that I got for my wife's Chrissy pressy.

All good on registration etc, however after downloading first book (probably not related) I noticed a blue line across the bottom of the pages.

On start up of the KF it is a red line that goes across about an inch from the bottom.

Anyone had similar issues? I have only noticed one post similar on the amazon forums.

Thanks in advance
Exchange it. Mine doesn't do that.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2011, 10:51 AM   #3
jswinden
Nameless Being

I agree with Blossom, that is not normal and it sounds like a bad screen, so ask them to replace the Fire.

Tags
red line, screen issues