Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-12-2010, 06:30 PM   #1
MSWallack
Right, Except When Wrong
MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (sometimes iPad Mini).
ePub/mobi preview viewer

Does anyone know of an ActiveX control plugin that allows unencrypted ePub, mobi, or other eBook file formats to be viewed in a Vista/Windows 7 preview pane?
MSWallack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:40 AM   #2
potestus
Enthusiast
potestus began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-600
Hi,
Have you found one yet?
I have been looking too.
potestus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2011, 05:13 PM   #3
Ceuse
Ceuse knows what time it isCeuse knows what time it isCeuse knows what time it isCeuse knows what time it isCeuse knows what time it isCeuse knows what time it isCeuse knows what time it isCeuse knows what time it isCeuse knows what time it isCeuse knows what time it isCeuse knows what time it is

Device: Kindle 4 Non Touch & Kindle Keyboard
i saw a tool/small programm somewhere but cant find/remember where i saw it. can someone help me with this?

it was a small tool that added previewing the first page/cover of a book in the windows file browser.

anyone also remembering this/knows where to find it again
Ceuse is offline   Reply With Quote