Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-28-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
Hitchcockfan
Hitchcockfan began at the beginning.

Device: None
Un-register/Re-register Nook Classic

Hi,

I changed my sign-in e-mail address on the B&N website. When I used my Nook again, it said invalid e-mail address (as suspected). However, when I entered the new e-mail/password, it said this Nook is already registered.

So I unregistered my Nook. I put in the new e-mail/password and it still says this Nook is already registered. How do I re-synch my Nook with my B&N account?

Thank you for your feedback!
Hitchcockfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 06:53 AM   #2
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchcockfan View Post
Hi,

I changed my sign-in e-mail address on the B&N website. When I used my Nook again, it said invalid e-mail address (as suspected). However, when I entered the new e-mail/password, it said this Nook is already registered.

So I unregistered my Nook. I put in the new e-mail/password and it still says this Nook is already registered. How do I re-synch my Nook with my B&N account?

Thank you for your feedback!
You should have read the manual:
1. unregister your Nook.
2. Change e-mail address of B&N account
3. Register Nook again.

If you change the account e-mail address back to the old one, usually the Nook can connect again and you can change the e-mail address the correct way.
In your case I am not sure if this will work, because you tried to unregister the Nook. If this does not work, you will have call B&N.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert