Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-17-2011, 11:19 AM   #1
jviola
jviola began at the beginning.

Device: honeycomb tablet Nook app
copy epubs to Nook app folder

I'm using Nook for pc and want to add some books from another source to it, how do I do it? I've put books in /user/username/documents/My barnes & Noble ebooks, but it doesn't recognize them.
jviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:44 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
In Nook for PC go to "My Stuff" and then click the "Add New Item" button. This works for DRM free ePub and PDF, I think you can add eReader PDB's too.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-17-2011, 01:28 PM   #3
jviola
jviola began at the beginning.

Device: honeycomb tablet Nook app
Thanks AnemicOak. Ok. I've added a book to my Nook for PC. I have it open, now how do I get this to sync with my Nook app on my honeycomb tablet? Do things in the locker get synced back to Barnes & Noble?

Last edited by jviola; 08-17-2011 at 01:35 PM.
jviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:52 AM   #4
Ubermensch
Connoisseur
Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
I highly doubt that a PDF file itself would get synchronized between your devices. This would mean that B&N would have to store you file into their servers until all your devices downloaded it. Although storage is really cheap nowadays, I would be extremely surprised to see a company do that for free.
Ubermensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 11:58 AM   #5
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
If you're wanting to sync documents between your computer and your Android tablet, use Dropbox.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert