Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-25-2009, 07:00 PM   #1
insomniacsdream
insomniacsdream began at the beginning.

Device: none
Greetings bookworms, its the new guy!

how is everyone doin tonight, my name is G-man from South Carolina and I will be your captain this evening. if you look to your left you will see whatever happens to be to your left at this moment, and if you look to your right, you will see that flake of dandruff on your shoulder... serves you right buying shampoo at the dollarstore ya cheapskate!!

seriously though, im new to the site and hope to have a good time here.

... hopefully im not the only basketcase here or im gonna be lonely..

*P.S. for all future references, i am a sarcastic, funloving character that enjoys letting my thoughts wander just slightly off topic on occasion, so if you are annoyed or offended by me just get over it... or learn to love it... or ignore it...

*P.P.S. by the time you read this sentence you will be too far in to stop reading even though it has absolutely no point.
insomniacsdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 08:45 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi G-man and welcome to MobileRead. If you wander off topic, you'll get along fine here especially in the Lounge and Conservatory
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2009, 08:52 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniacsdream View Post
how is everyone doin tonight, my name is G-man from South Carolina and I will be your captain this evening. if you look to your left you will see whatever happens to be to your left at this moment, and if you look to your right, you will see that flake of dandruff on your shoulder... serves you right buying shampoo at the dollarstore ya cheapskate!!

seriously though, im new to the site and hope to have a good time here.

... hopefully im not the only basketcase here or im gonna be lonely..

*P.S. for all future references, i am a sarcastic, funloving character that enjoys letting my thoughts wander just slightly off topic on occasion, so if you are annoyed or offended by me just get over it... or learn to love it... or ignore it...

*P.P.S. by the time you read this sentence you will be too far in to stop reading even though it has absolutely no point.

I love your sense of humor. Be a good egg, but don't let someone crack you! -- Arf! Arf!

On a serious note: The U.S. economy is in danger of collapse.

On a less serious note:
Manufacturers are still making toilet paper.

On an even more less serious note: Welcome to MobileRead. There's a lot to do here, and a lot to read. There are places for serious discussion and humorous discussion, and more discussion on ebooks, formats, likes, dislikes - you name it.

Have fun!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:23 AM   #4
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
haha, you're in good company here. You might have a run for your money as far as basketcases go....

Welcome to the forum!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote