Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-04-2013, 06:00 PM   #1
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Custom Columns and metadata.calibre

Hello,
I am trying to access and parse the "metadata.calibre" file on the device to gather some information about the contained books, including information stored in a custom column (namely "kindle_collection"). For some reason this part of the metadata is not saved within the file.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there some option where I can enable it? Help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. Just set metadata management to automatic under options.

Last edited by cryzed; 06-04-2013 at 06:06 PM.
cryzed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, metadata, metadata.calibre