Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 01-04-2011, 07:27 PM   #1
Excaliber51
Excaliber51 began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital novel 7 colour ereader
Pandigital Novel Black colour ereader Canada

I received a Pandigital Novel 7 black colour ereader for Xmas. I followed the manufacturers instructions and updated the firmware. I rebooted the unit after the update and when completed I had lost all the pre-installed apps - Kobo, es-explorer, adobe digital editions. I did a hard reset and nothing changed. I now have an e-reader that is of no use. I know my books are there as when I connect to my PC they show in the ereader. Does anyone know how to restore this unit to when I received it. Tried Pandigital , they are not accepting any phone calls, e-mailed them (no reply). Its a shame because I like the reader and what it can do. I have spent 2 weeks trying to fix this issue. Thanks. Any help is appreciated.
Excaliber51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:05 AM   #2
The Joker
Addict
The Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-books

Device: NookColor.........rooted
I just pulled down a white one....not sure if it's the same.....there's reset button on the top edge of the device (you need to use a paper clip or something small to push it)
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert