Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 10-01-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) support is being discontinued

I just posted this on the dev blog, but I'm posting a link to it here so that people don't miss it since it's important.

If you feel the need to yell/rant/scream/call-me-names because of this, feel free to do it in this thread. Heck, I'll even read your posts.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:11 AM   #2
Fabe
Dylanologist
Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.

Device: none/all/any
I

I juse Mac OSX 10.4.11. I have one of the last PowerPC G5s. I certainly understand a developer's need to keep up with technology. As long as Sigil 0.2.4 runs, I am happy. No yell/rant/scream/name-calling from me. - Fabe

Last edited by Fabe; 10-05-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Fabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2010, 08:11 PM   #3
Fabe
Dylanologist
Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.

Device: none/all/any
Wait! One last feature request for Sigil 0.2.4 - Please allow users to set the page magnification for all pages in a file. I have to constantly reset the magnification from 100 to 160% for each page. Doing it just once - perhaps in preferences - would make me very happy. Thanks Valloric. - Fabe

Last edited by Fabe; 10-05-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Fabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:54 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Mag bhaves odder than that.
Page Mag at 130%
Sigil chapter split.
The current view (page fragment after split is still 130%
The page before the split is now 100%
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote