Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 01-23-2008, 04:42 PM   #1
Egghead
Mentat
Egghead has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Bookeen Gen3 Cybook
I could wait no longer

Well, I just couldn't hold out any longer. I placed my order for a Cybook Deluxe today, although I was a little intimidated by the price.

Now, I just have to settle in for the wait until the FedEx delivery person drops it off at my door.
Egghead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:01 PM   #2
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egghead View Post
Well, I just couldn't hold out any longer. I placed my order for a Cybook Deluxe today, although I was a little intimidated by the price.

Now, I just have to settle in for the wait until the FedEx delivery person drops it off at my door.
Should have ordered through NAEB!
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2008, 08:04 PM   #3
SUSGOD
Connoisseur
SUSGOD began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre-eBook reader PRO
I could wait no longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
I don't expect my NAEB order for at least a couple more weeks!

NAEB order id=24 Date Ordered: Friday 21 December, 2007.
SUSGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:17 AM   #4
SciFiBill
SciFiBill began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Irex DR800SG
Um, I ordered after you, and I was told that mine should ship this week (actually, yesterday was the date I was told). But I still haven't gotten an e-mail concerning the shipping or the FedEx tracking.
SciFiBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:27 AM   #5
Egghead
Mentat
Egghead has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Bookeen Gen3 Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
After reading this post, I'm not sure that is necessarily the case.
Egghead is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-24-2008, 12:37 PM   #6
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egghead View Post
After reading this post, I'm not sure that is necessarily the case.

Yeah... I know. It's disgusting. But we're still working on:

a) getting e-onlinedata to stop messing around with us, or,
b) giving the money back to our Visa/MC-charging customers so we can,

c) go through a different credit-card processor.

What a pain!

Sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience. The units *are* waiting for us.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 01:17 PM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Hope it gets sorted out. After all your hard work it would be terrible if it all "fell apart". I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:34 PM   #8
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Hope it gets sorted out. After all your hard work it would be terrible if it all "fell apart". I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
You're telling me??? I ABSOLUTELY AGREE this would be a terrible thing! To have come so far and not be able to complete the process, yeah, I lose sleep at night over this. We're not happy campers right now. I believe I speak for all of us at NAEB that we want to make this work, not just for this one attempt, but as an ongoing business...

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote