Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-23-2011, 05:23 PM   #1
karlalxander
karlalxander began at the beginning.

Device: none
Cool "Time Crossed Lovers" says hello

Happy Saturday. If you are no fan of hot weather, this is a good time to stay in the A/C somewhere and read a book. I'm new to this stuff, though I've been writing books for a long time, "Time After Time," the book and the movie starting my career.

I'm jumping into the ebook world with my latest time-travel romance, "Time-Crossed Lovers." I'd love for you all (I'm on the road in the south right now), to check it out. My mantra: music and love are timeless and transcend all universes. My evidence is the novel.

Stay cool, Karl
karlalxander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:28 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Karl and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:31 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Karl. Luck with the book and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, thrillers, time travel romance