Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-15-2023, 10:56 AM   #1
mpuech
mpuech began at the beginning.

Device: Vivlio Touch HD+ [PB632]
[PB632] Reopens at the previous page

Hello,

My Vivlio Hd Touch reopens the book at the good page, but after 5 seconds jumps to the previous.
It's the original firmware.

Any idea ?
mpuech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 07:13 AM   #2
orontee
Connoisseur
orontee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'orontee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'orontee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'orontee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'orontee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'orontee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'orontee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'orontee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'orontee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'orontee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'orontee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Vivlio Touch HD Plus
I own the same device and never saw that strange behavior... Did you call Vivlio's hotline?
orontee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2023, 10:01 AM   #3
ibat
Fool
ibat began at the beginning.

Device: HanLin V3, Cybook Odyssey HD, PocketBook PB626, PB632
Sometimes when I startup my PB632 HD3 and it reopens the last read book on the previous page. It seems to be related there being images in the current chapter. This is actually no problem for me
ibat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 03:02 AM   #4
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
I would start cleaning the little gaps that are on the screen for the infrared network.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 04:16 AM   #5
mpuech
mpuech began at the beginning.

Device: Vivlio Touch HD+ [PB632]
Hello,
The problem occured with all ebooks, not only the ones with images (except the cover).
I didn't contact Vivlio support.
No more problem with Koreader. And it's far better!
Thanks
mpuech is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert