Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 10-25-2009, 08:20 PM   #1
richough3
Enthusiast
richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Alcott, Louisa May: Little Women (Illustrated) v0.9 Oct 25, 2009

The illustrations, by Frank T. Merril, are taken from the 1880 version of the book which was published by the Roberts brothers. It was the first time both the original Little Women and Good Wives were compiled into a single book known as Little Women or Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy. The text was taken from the Gutenberg project and the illustrations were taken from the scanned book on Google books.

Google Books scanned Little Women

Gutenberg Project Little Women
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: prc Little Women.prc (6.39 MB, 1412 views)
richough3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:47 PM   #2
richough3
Enthusiast
richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
V0.95 Relinked Illustrations and moved some pictures to reflect the List of Illustrations.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: prc Little Women V095.prc (6.33 MB, 1066 views)
richough3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-20-2010, 04:35 PM   #3
bonnielyons
bonnielyons began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1st generation
Thank you for your work in putting this together. I am about 2/3 through reading it and have enjoyed it greatly. The illustrations are a wonderful addition.

In case anyone else has this problem too... I tried downloading this directly onto my Kindle (1st generation) using the web connection. The connection timed out while downloading, and while I did get all the text, I was missing the illustrations for most of the second book. I found that saving the file to my computer and transferring it on that way fixed this problem.
bonnielyons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:08 PM   #4
Patricia1066
Zealot
Patricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kindle PW 10th gen, Kindle Fire 7 9th gen, Kindle KB 3rd gen
I am really enjoying this book - thank you for your wonderful work.
Patricia1066 is offline   Reply With Quote