Notices

Old 12-09-2008, 07:42 PM   #1
Kennywenny
Ken
Kennywenny began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook
M-Edge cover for Cybook

Hi Everyone,
I have a Cybook and an M-Edge cover. I notice that if dropped the Cybook can, in certain circumstances, start to creep out of the cover. Has anyone a good way of keeping it in place? A way that doesn't involve drastic surgery on either the Cybook or the cover that is!
Kennywenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:05 AM   #2
Snowman
Zealot
Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.

Device: iPhone 5, Kindle K3, Kindle Voyage
I don't have an M-Edge, just the original brown faux leather case. After a while, the grip on the cybook slackened, so I used a tiny blob of blu-tak. Had no problems ever since.

Incidentally, I do believe that cybook care-and-maintenance considers dropping the device to be contra-indicated.
Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2008, 04:55 AM   #3
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
there is hole in the Cybook, in the bottom left corner, through which you can pass a thread or a cord... and maybe attach it to the cover. I'm using this with my hand-made cover.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 08:22 PM   #4
Kennywenny
Ken
Kennywenny began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook
Thank you for those suggestions. I have used the hole at the bottom left hand edge to pass a mobile phone clip through and then attached this to a piece of linen thread that's tied to the left hand side of the pocket holding the Cybook.
(Sorry if this sounds a bit complicated)
Kennywenny is offline   Reply With Quote