Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 12-01-2007, 05:15 PM   #1
scotteggshell
scotteggshell began at the beginning.

Device: SONY READER 505
Bookmarks in TXT/RTF files on Iliad

Hi , I have been researching the iliad. I have a Sony reader, which I like except that I am quite disappointed with the font size in PDF files (nothing new obviously) It appears the Iliad is superior in this respect, however I cant find mention of any ability to drop bookmarks in TXT(RTF) files. is this true or have I missed something. Or..Maybe I should be reversing my thinking from converting PDF to TXT for the reader to converting TXT (RTF) to PDF for the Iliad ?

Any comments will be gratly appreciated.
Scott
scotteggshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 07:54 PM   #2
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
FBReader keeps track of which page you are on for each book (TXT, RTF, HTML, etc.). Do you need more generic bookmarks than that?
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2007, 09:37 AM   #3
scotteggshell
scotteggshell began at the beginning.

Device: SONY READER 505
Thank You, I was wondering that as well, but I'd also like to know if , like the Sony, you can drop multiple bookmarks at specific pages , then browse through them from a menu.
scotteggshell is offline   Reply With Quote