Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 04-30-2014, 06:21 AM   #1
qsipl
Enthusiast
qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPAD, KF8 & Tablet
Thumbs up CREATING WEBLINK IN MANGA FILES

Hi

I have created a manga book using kindle comic creator and I found a weblink text inside the file. Please guide me how to create the weblink in manga files manually?

RAJARAMAN K
qsipl is offline   Reply With Quote