Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 06-30-2013, 05:07 AM   #1
cbtjl4BaZpJL
cbtjl4BaZpJL began at the beginning.

Device: Adlibris Letto (Cybook Odyssey rebrand)
Source code for 5.2 firmware?

The 5.2 firmware has been out for a while now, but the source code made available by Bookeen here is still at 4.x.x. Is there a newer version of the source code available elsewhere?

The reason I'm looking for the source code is that I have the Adlibris rebranded version of the Odyssey, which is still stuck at 4.0. It's tivoized, so simply installing the normal firmware doesn't work. Chances are the lock is located in the bootloader, in which case I'm screwed. If, however, the lock is in software, I may be able to circumvent it if I have access to the source code.
cbtjl4BaZpJL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 02:56 PM   #2
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Did you try contacting bookeen about this ?

Plus, sources are not complete (proprietary adobe stuff), so they won't be of much use.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote