Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 08-29-2011, 02:21 AM   #1
GinaA
GinaA began at the beginning.

Device: PB360+
PocketBook Logo Picture

Hi, I want to make this thread as the place where we can share logo or picture for Pocketbook.

I once saw a PocketBook 360 plus demo which Boot Logo is swirled motif (like one on the cover of its ivory version). Can anyone possibly know where I can get that picture, or even better, share it on this thread?

Thank you.
GinaA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:22 PM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaA View Post
Hi, I want to make this thread as the place where we can share logo or picture for Pocketbook.

I once saw a PocketBook 360 plus demo which Boot Logo is swirled motif (like one on the cover of its ivory version). Can anyone possibly know where I can get that picture, or even better, share it on this thread?

Thank you.
Hi Gina, in fact there is already a thread here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=133124

I guess it would make sense to keep everything in one place.

As for the logo you are after, I think it may be in the second post from the Russian thread linked in the thread above (chinese boxes )
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:48 AM   #3
GinaA
GinaA began at the beginning.

Device: PB360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
Hi Gina, in fact there is already a thread here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=133124

I guess it would make sense to keep everything in one place.

As for the logo you are after, I think it may be in the second post from the Russian thread linked in the thread above (chinese boxes )
Hi Paola, thanks for point it out I'll make sure to go to the thread.
GinaA is offline   Reply With Quote