Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-18-2010, 06:22 PM   #1
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Brisbane, QLD - CBD

Heya

just checked the meet-up threads. So far there hasn't been one in Brisbane, QLD.

Are they enough people in the area for a meet-up? So far only a thought. But happy to organise & coordinate if any interest.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:01 AM   #2
charlesk
I read a *lot*
charlesk began at the beginning.

Device: iRiver Story, Kindle DX, iPad 16gb WiFi
Did anyone respond to you on this one? I'm in Brisbane and would be interested in something, although I'm a bit time poor.
charlesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2010, 03:29 AM   #3
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesk View Post
Did anyone respond to you on this one? I'm in Brisbane and would be interested in something, although I'm a bit time poor.
no, you are the first reply. I think we all are a bit time poor. As there doesn't seem to be much interest at this stage we can try again later in the year.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote