Notices

Old 06-28-2021, 04:16 PM   #1
pier59
pier59 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
External memory access

Hi Kobo savy people,
Here is a dumb question, I tell you :
How do I get to the micro SD content that I just bought and inserted in my kobo ?
I bought Sandisk 32Gb A1 class9, loaded it with 1.2Gb of epubs and I do not find how to get to it. I read the manual and it's not mentionned. The search on the forum did not bring up any answer lest I browse all the pages since the Glo first appeared. So please help a poor noob like me.
pier59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 05:03 PM   #2
pier59
pier59 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
I don't know how I did it but it "uploaded" all the books !
I would mark it as solved.
pier59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 05:24 PM   #3
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
This should have happened automatically when you inserted the card. But a way to trigger it is to plug your Kobo into a computer then ejected it.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 06:02 PM   #4
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
I don't remember if the Kobo ever offers to *format* the card, in which case, make sure it already is, and as FAT32?
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 06:49 PM   #5
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
I don't remember if the Kobo ever offers to *format* the card, in which case, make sure it already is, and as FAT32?
I believe it will if it’s in a format that it can’t read. But otherwise leaves it alone.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
external memory, glo, micro sd card