Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 08-19-2009, 10:49 AM   #1
mlim
mlim began at the beginning.

Device: iRex DR1000S
Source for iRex Univ. Document Viewer?

Hello,

so, looking at the available source codes on the iRex webpage, i've only been able to find the source for "document-viewer-plugins," which I do not think is the document reading application itself... I'm most interested in PDF, I'd like to try to implement a wrap-around feature, so that when you press Next Page on the last page of a PDF, it goes to the first page, and vice-versa.

Is the source for the actual document reader available somewhere else on the iRex dev site? I can't seem to find it...

Thanks,

mlim
mlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:46 AM   #2
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
The UDS (Universal Document Shell) is the underlying code that supports all of the different format viewers. It's not open source. Viewers for each different format (PDF, etc) are implemented as plugins on top of the UDS. I'm pretty sure the PDF plugin is what you're looking for.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert