Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-28-2012, 10:39 AM   #1
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Showtime! (pictures please)

I just had a silly idea. We all have our devices listed, but how about showing them off? So I gathered mine for a photo. What about yours?

The most I use ipad, Opus and phone (of course) K3 and Novo a bit less. But still. And there is always something recharging too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	picture-217.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	95081  
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:50 PM   #2
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Top: inspiron 11z (Vista)
Middle: Inspiron Duo (Win 8), Acer Iconia A200 running ICS
Bottom: Motorola flipside, Sony T1

Edited to add: This is also the first time I've used my tablet to load, process, export and upload images from my DSLR. Granted, piling my gadgets on the bed and taking some photos is not my usual shooting style, but every day I'm amazed at how much I can do on this thing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	devices.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	161.3 KB
ID:	95092  

Last edited by CWatkinsNash; 10-28-2012 at 03:03 PM. Reason: noted in post
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2012, 03:09 PM   #3
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I only got one, the Kobo Glo, you all probably know what it looks like so a picture won't tell anything else. As for those with many as in the pics in this thread, yes that is fine.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote