Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-25-2010, 11:59 AM   #136
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Has anyone noticed that the current trend is to label fat asses as crippled and give them scooters?

happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:06 PM   #137
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
YAAAAAAA! I'm gitin a skuuter.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2010, 12:18 PM   #138
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
i am diet-free ....
Me too, but I shouldn't be.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:22 PM   #139
Mitchi
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
Mitchi will become famous soon enoughMitchi will become famous soon enoughMitchi will become famous soon enoughMitchi will become famous soon enoughMitchi will become famous soon enoughMitchi will become famous soon enough

Device: Jetbook Lite, Droid Eris
I'm not on a diet so much as I'm just exercising more so I don't get out of shape. Ah, youth. Why do I feel significantly older than I am though >_>
Mitchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:32 PM   #140
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
I lost 3 holes in the belt. But it was a belt that I did not use since at least 3 years.One more hole and it will be too large altogether.
I do not weight myself not to become obsessive. I have already enough obsessions with this bunch of nogoodnicks you
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2010, 12:36 PM   #141
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
Has anyone noticed that the current trend is to label fat asses as crippled and give them scooters?

And they are not to be called fat asses only obese or overweight
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:03 PM   #142
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
And they are not to be called fat asses only obese or overweight
Because we actually try not to be rude bastards in real life?
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:23 PM   #143
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
Because we actually try not to be rude bastards in real life?
Agree.
However, we are trying too hard nowdays. As a result we cannot call a fat person - fat. We pussyfoot around them and are afraid to tell them the truth, thus causing more harm than good.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:37 PM   #144
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Agree.
However, we are trying too hard nowdays. As a result we cannot call a fat person - fat. We pussyfoot around them and are afraid to tell them the truth, thus causing more harm than good.
I disagree, as a not-as-fat-as-I-used-to-be person, we get called fat PLENTY. And, trust me on this, be called out for being fat is in no way helpful, it's really damaging, not to mention humiliating. So, if you try to "help" the next overweight person you see by calling them fat, just hope it isn't me.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:42 PM   #145
astra
The Introvert

Quote:
I disagree, as a not-as-fat-as-I-used-to-be person, we get called fat PLENTY. And, trust me on this, be called out for being fat is in no way helpful, it's really damaging, not to mention humiliating. So, if you try to "help" the next overweight person you see by calling them fat, just hope it isn't me.
Oh, don't threaten me please.
Fat person's kneecap is as fragile as anybody else's including ex-fat's.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:47 PM   #146
astra
The Introvert

Let alone that I don't call anybody anything. It is not my job. I don't care.
Calling names anybody is wrong in the first place.
However, doctors must be frank with their patients for their own good.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:17 PM   #147
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
My mother in law,may god incinerate her with a zotter, she is skinny like the soulless being she is. Me and her husband we are sort of big guys. She says that fat people are egoist because they take more space. A real pain in the rototiller. I hope in a famine so she will starve to death, while we we go around in that fine pace of robert crumb, Stomping around.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:19 PM   #148
carld
Wizard

Quote:
Oh, don't threaten me please.
Fat person's kneecap is as fragile as anybody else's including ex-fat's.
It wasn't a threat You'd just get an earful of a former-fattie's ire. But I do note your threat of violence in return.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:21 PM   #149
carld
Wizard

Quote:
Let alone that I don't call anybody anything. It is not my job. I don't care.
Calling names anybody is wrong in the first place.
However, doctors must be frank with their patients for their own good.
Then why are promoting calling people fat?
Old 08-25-2010, 02:33 PM   #150
astra
The Introvert

Quote:
Then why are promoting calling people fat?
I meant in a general sense.
There are too many fat people, most of them fat not because of health problems, but because they eat too much.
Unbelievable number of fat young people.
When they see doctors they must be told the truth. No political correctness BS. Plain truth.