Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 02-24-2010, 07:18 PM   #676
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
I am having problems with ineptkey 4. I get an error - could not locate privateLicense key. Anyone know what this means? I am running Windows 7, ADE 1.7.2 and ineptpdf 7.
I just got this computer, so I couldn't install 1.7.1 first, which is what I did on my other computer, with no issues.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:19 PM   #677
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
You need ineptkey 4.1 and regenerate the key. ADE 1.7.2 isn't a problem anymore.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2010, 06:52 PM   #678
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

ineptpdf update

Ineptpdf 7.2 released

- it offers xrefstream writing capability (compared to 7.1 it creates a smaller output file).

Thanks to anon2 for the good work

Last edited by joblack; 02-26-2010 at 06:58 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:48 PM   #679
mokkie
mokkie began at the beginning.

Device: none
hey guys seem to be having a problem decrypting. im using ineptkey 4.2 and ineptpdf 7.2 and digital editions 1.7.1. when i try to decrypt it says "error: error decoding ANS.1

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3341/problemvw.jpg
mokkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:20 AM   #680
pietvo
Reader
pietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo Aura 2, iPhone, iPad
Ineptkey 4.2 uses a different keyfile format. Switch to 4.3.
pietvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2010, 08:05 AM   #681
stewball
Enthusiast
stewball has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: PRS-500
The script ineptpdf v7.2 seems to have been deleted from pastebin. Changes being made?

Quote:
- Unknown paste ID, it may have been expired or deleted!

Stew
stewball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:24 AM   #682
pietvo
Reader
pietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notes

I googled for ineptpdf72.pyw and indeed it gives an old link. But if you click on 'repeat the search with the omitted results included' you will find a newer one.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:56 AM   #683
joblack
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pietvo View Post
Ineptkey 4.2 uses a different keyfile format. Switch to 4.3.
Yes I almost forgot about that version. Adeptkey4.der was only a 'quick and dirty' solution, now it works like a charm with the good old adeptkey.der.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:18 AM   #684
joblack
Wizard

*dp deleted*
Old 02-27-2010, 02:18 PM   #685
djloewen
Connoisseur
djloewen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo eReader
I've removed the DRM from ePubs a number of times, and I'm now attempting a PDF for the first time. The resulting file using the latest (7.2) script won't open in Adobe Reader ("The root object is missing or invalid"). I've seen this issue mentioned before, but these scripts are changing so fast that I don't know where things stand at the moment. Any thoughts?
djloewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:00 AM   #686
mutant
mutant began at the beginning.

Hello,
I have a pdf ebook with Adobe's DRM mechanism for Digital Editions. What apps do I need to remove the protection?

Last edited by mutant; 02-28-2010 at 04:07 AM.
mutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:08 AM   #687
joblack
Wizard

update

Ineptpdf 7.3 released - thanks goes to the usual suspects (you know who you are) ^^ ...

PS: Mutant - browse through this thread and you will be enlightened
Old 02-28-2010, 10:37 AM   #688
pietvo
Reader

The google phrase I found to work best is: ainept pdf epub tools
Old 02-28-2010, 02:06 PM   #689
aniceguy
aniceguy began at the beginning.

hi

hi guys,

I'm new here. I want to get rid of the drm on my pdf ebooks. I didn't quite understand the technique you guys are using here. Could anyone explain?

Thanks in advance
aniceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:34 PM   #690
joblack
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniceguy View Post
hi guys,

I'm new here. I want to get rid of the drm on my pdf ebooks. I didn't quite understand the technique you guys are using here. Could anyone explain?

Thanks in advance
It's explained in detail in this thread so you might get your favorite beverage and read through it.

Last edited by joblack; 02-28-2010 at 02:40 PM.