Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-13-2007, 08:43 PM   #1
tanir
tanir began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Ericsson P1i / mobipocket
Green Apple

Hi I am tanir, am new here and I want to know & learn more about mobile ebooks technology as a handy reference hope everyone would be kind to share some knowledge.

I would like to utilize websters 1913 dictionary to my sony ericsson p1i but with my mobipocket reader I find it hard to find the right word I need, it only referes to a string word not the main word, am i missing something please help.
tanir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 05:39 AM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Welcome to the forum, tanir.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2007, 12:18 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 10:16 PM   #4
tanir
tanir began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Ericsson P1i / mobipocket
Jer. 33:3

Yes, your right. I ask if anyone can help me out how to have a functional dictionary that wprks well with Sony Ericsson P1i, cause the webster's 1913 does not have a search for the specific word definition it only look for a word string. or am I missing something?

Any help to avail one would really be a great help. I dont have a credit card to purchase those online. I hope someone would be kind to share a free copy.

tanir2002@yahoo.com
tanir is offline   Reply With Quote