Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #91
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
-I just redeemed this and then retained the next code.

-Anyone who wants it can post here and PM me, you don't need to send me your email, I'll PM you the new code.
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:50 PM   #92
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Hi I have no idea what this is. But I would like to be involved?
I love sci-fi and books

Shall I PM kg3 my email? thanks Ill send a PM to kg3 to check out how this works! thanks
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-18-2012, 11:26 PM   #93
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Hi I have no idea what this is. But I would like to be involved?
I love sci-fi and books

Shall I PM kg3 my email? thanks Ill send a PM to kg3 to check out how this works! thanks
There is a description of how the whole process works in this post from me. Read it and come back if you have any questions, there are lots of people who are familiar with it and can help. Just make sure that you know how to keep the chain going so it doesn't die.
plib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:33 PM   #94
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plib View Post
There is a description of how the whole process works in this post from me. Read it and come back if you have any questions, there are lots of people who are familiar with it and can help. Just make sure that you know how to keep the chain going so it doesn't die.
I gave it a good read.

Keep a copy of the message, don't mess up entering the email. make sure it's a totally fresh email.

***RE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AS YOU DO IT THE FIRST TIME.***
Keep the other tab open for the instructions maybe...

That's where I am at. That Okay? : ))
Old 07-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #95
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
I gave it a good read.

Keep a copy of the message, don't mess up entering the email. make sure it's a totally fresh email.

***RE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AS YOU DO IT THE FIRST TIME.***
Keep the other tab open for the instructions maybe...

That's where I am at. That Okay? : ))
I am always nervous that I'm going to mess up and end the line. Don't worry, if I can do it, you can!
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2012, 10:06 PM   #96
twobob

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschick View Post
I am always nervous that I'm going to mess up and end the line. Don't worry, if I can do it, you can!
I Think I'm ready now just waiting on the nice folks ahead o me

Old 07-23-2012, 08:30 PM   #97
twobob

Books gotted. Holding Code. PM for code. Thanks everyone.
Old 07-25-2012, 10:21 AM   #98
Chocky
Addict
Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

email pm'd to twobob

Last edited by Chocky; 07-25-2012 at 10:26 AM.
Chocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #99
twobob

Code sent to Chocky

Reminded Chocksters to get another email before redemption.
*several bad film quotes come to mind, but I´m going with*

Quote:
Or ¨I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know... ¨
et cetera
Old 07-26-2012, 02:25 AM   #100
Chocky
Addict
Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

New email created as holding email

I now have the code

Last edited by Chocky; 07-26-2012 at 02:46 AM.
Old 07-27-2012, 06:06 PM   #101
Howlingwolf
Groupie
Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.

Just noticed this one has an Andre Norton in it

PM sent to Chocky
Howlingwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:14 PM   #102
JohnnyBook
Groupie
JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: K3 W/3G (Fixed screen!) & Paperwhite Wifi
PM sent to Howling wolf
JohnnyBook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:46 AM   #103
Chocky
Addict

Code sent to Howlingwolf
Old 07-28-2012, 05:01 AM   #104
Howlingwolf
Groupie
Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.

Code sent to JohnnyBook
Howlingwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:37 AM   #105
JohnnyBook
Groupie
JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: K3 W/3G (Fixed screen!) & Paperwhite Wifi
Code redeemed.

Next code received. PM for code.
JohnnyBook is offline   Reply With Quote