Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2014, 03:50 PM   #91
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
I apologize in advance if this offer has been posted before. I searched, but didn't find it.

Audible has another two months free for new members incentive. It's with LivingSocial. Details are here.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:32 AM   #92
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawasteele View Post
I apologize in advance if this offer has been posted before. I searched, but didn't find it.

Audible has another two months free for new members incentive. It's with LivingSocial. Details are here.
Thanks - added to OP

Important Dates
  • claim offer by 31 Oct 2014
  • redeem offer by unknown

Quote:
details
With Audible -- the popular audio entertainment platform easily accessible from your smartphone, tablet, or MP3 player -- you can enjoy one audiobook of your choice each month. Try it out for free with this offer:
  • Claim your free offer for your first two months of membership for free
  • Audible’s extensive catalog boasts more than 150,000 titles, from the latest bestsellers to radio programs
  • Includes a bonus subscription to The Wall Street Journal or The New York Times
  • Additional membership perk: Enjoy 30% off à la carte purchases
  • Great Listen Guarantee lets you exchange any audiobook you don’t like
  • Valid for new members only. At the end of the 2-month promotional period, your Audible.com subscription will be renewed at $14.95 per month. You can cancel your membership at any time.
Quote:
the fine print
The promotion is valid for a limited time only. The promotion applies only to items sold by audible.com. The same items sold by other sellers (e.g. audible.co.uk, etc.) do not qualify. Claim codes cannot be resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash, or applied to any other Audible account, except where required by law. This promotion may not be combined with other offers. Limit one per customer and account. The offer is only valid for new Audible customers. The offer is only valid for customers in the United States. At the end of the 2-month promotional period, your Audible.com subscription will be renewed at $14.95 per month. You can cancel your membership at any time. Audible account required. Other terms and conditions apply, including those available at http://www.audible.com/gift-terms. If you violate any of the terms or conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the offer will not apply. Audible reserves the right to modify or cancel at any time. Void where prohibited.
Advert
Old 10-09-2014, 08:30 PM   #93
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Downpour has a new feature - Audiobook Rentals

Quote:
Audiobook Rentals
First car rentals, then movie rentals, now audiobook rentals!
  • Save up to 70% off retail pricing
  • Get 30-60 days to complete an audiobook
  • Free up space on your device
Quote:
How It Works
Choose from thousands of titles and listen on your mobile device.

1. Purchase Rental
Add a rental to your shopping cart just as you would any other purchase. Complete the purchase and your rental will be waiting for you in your library when you download the Downpour.com app.

2. Download the App
Download the Downpour.com app specific to your phone. We have apps for iOS and Android. Next, log into your account using your Downpour user name and password.

3. Start Listening
Once you are logged into the app you are ready to begin listening. Rentals will be indicated by a blue triangle in the upper right-hand corner of the book image. Your rental will either begin once you start listening or 10 days after purchase.
Old 10-09-2014, 08:43 PM   #94
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
To promote the second book in the series' upcoming release (coming January 6, 2015) and it's pre-order availability Audible has Mitosis: A Reckoners Story by Brandon Sanderson as a freebie.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:00 PM   #95
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
To promote the second book in the series' upcoming release (coming January 6, 2015) and it's pre-order availability Audible has Mitosis: A Reckoners Story by Brandon Sanderson as a freebie.
Thanks - added to OP
Advert
Old 10-10-2014, 02:21 PM   #96
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
I dunno how to strip the link from slickdeals of its referral stuff, so here's a direct link to a front page deal there for 2 free months of Audible Gold:

http://slickdeals.net/f/7253954-free...sting-accounts

This worked for me on my account which I'd just cancelled a month or so ago. Most Amazon Local and Living Social deals do not seem to work on old accounts.

Code is "Free 2"

Last edited by soondai; 10-10-2014 at 02:23 PM.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:31 PM   #97
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
I dunno how to strip the link from slickdeals of its referral stuff, so here's a direct link to a front page deal there for 2 free months of Audible Gold:

http://slickdeals.net/f/7253954-free...sting-accounts

This worked for me on my account which I'd just cancelled a month or so ago. Most Amazon Local and Living Social deals do not seem to work on old accounts.

Code is "Free 2"
Thanks - added to OP

Here's the entire link:

http://www.audible.com/at/redeem?AID...0534cc514983ac

Delete everything to the right of the letter "m" in redeem:

http://www.audible.com/at/redeem

Sometimes you have to leave the question mark in and other times not. It takes practice to condense these Amazon links down to just the required characters.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:37 PM   #98
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
Thanks for the tip, monkey.
And it looks like I goofed a little. No spaces on the code, just "Free2"

Hope it works for others as well
Old 10-10-2014, 02:51 PM   #99
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:

Thanks for the tip! That one actually worked for me.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:58 PM   #100
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:

YW

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
Thanks for the tip! That one actually worked for me.
Glad you got one

I tried cancelling my free 1-mo Platinum promo from Twit the other day and Audible gave me a free 1-mo Gold membership to keep me on. The problem is, I've run out of books to buy. My "Dune" collection is up to date.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:07 PM   #101
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I tried cancelling my free 1-mo Platinum promo from Twit the other day and Audible gave me a free 1-mo Gold membership to keep me on. The problem is, I've run out of books to buy. My "Dune" collection is up to date.
If you like fantasy, I can highly recommend Michael J. Sullivan. I just finished collecting his series thanks to KU. If something more modern is your liking, you might consider "Brilliance" by Marcus Sakey; I learned of this when I found out they were working on a movie adaptation and I liked the synopsis and preview. It's read by Luke Daniels, who is one of my favorite narrators.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:29 PM   #102
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
YW
Glad you got one

Well here's hoping they like me too...gotta cancel mine before i forget
Old 10-10-2014, 03:32 PM   #103
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

OK...they offered me

Quote:
Get 50% off your next three months of membership
when I declined they offered me the annual light plan...is this worth having?
Old 10-10-2014, 03:36 PM   #104
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
OK...they offered me

when I declined they offered me the annual light plan...is this worth having?
Not unless you have credits you want to save. It costs $10 per year.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:38 PM   #105
gabby98
Wizard

Quote:
Not unless you have credits you want to save. It costs $10 per year.
OK...so that one does not get any credits...just basically allows you to pay less and carry over credits?
Closed Thread

Tags
audible