Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-03-2010, 11:09 AM   #961
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
I cant wait for the new fortunes. It would be nice to use this thread again.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:38 AM   #962
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
No Soup for you!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2010, 07:31 PM   #963
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Click image for larger version

Name:	HT.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	59422

1 million Karma

X is millionaire

HT i am glad that this is my 2300 post. Fresh from the factory when I delivered it. I will leave it here for a while, at least until you can see it.

Take care

Last edited by beppe; 10-05-2010 at 07:34 PM.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:33 PM   #964
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I wonder what I am going to spend it all on?
Old 10-05-2010, 07:45 PM   #965
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
I wonder what I am going to spend it all on?
Thank you, now I can post again.

Look, buy something that makes your beauty shine even more
Advert
Old 10-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #966
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
I invented the internet ... *funny, I don't LOOK like Al Gore....*
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:31 PM   #967
beppe
Grand Sorcerer

I know that I ought to get tired of karma fortunes ...
I am not. Not at all and that's the truth.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:31 PM   #968
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
Attachment 59422

1 million Karma

X is millionaire

HT i am glad that this is my 2300 post. Fresh from the factory when I delivered it. I will leave it here for a while, at least until you can see it.

Take care
OMG! Somebody Stop him!
Old 10-05-2010, 08:31 PM   #969
beppe
Grand Sorcerer

I know that I ought to get tired of karma fortunes ...
I am not. Not at all and that's the truth.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:33 PM   #970
beppe
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
OMG! Somebody Stop him!
Yes, let's go and stop him
Old 10-05-2010, 09:57 PM   #971
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
Attachment 59422

1 million Karma

X is millionaire

Take care
Holy crap! I'm not responsible for any of that, am I?

Congrats on the Karma, H_T. You've taken it to a whole new level!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:33 PM   #972
happy_terd
Banned

For the record, I is STILL as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut
Old 10-06-2010, 06:49 PM   #973
kennyc

But aren't you tired of it? That's what your fortune says.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #974
beppe
Grand Sorcerer

Kenny, cought being tired of karma fortunes

They got you! you *are* tired of this silliness.
How can they know such a personal thing?
They are playing with us like we were soft puppets in their mighty and crafty hands.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:21 PM   #975
kennyc

Lost in translation....

Tags
a happy_terd production