Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-17-2008, 04:00 AM   #61
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigino View Post
Am I so little to wear that baby clotch 50% shirt + 50% thong?... :-D

Haven't you seen men yet?...

Ok ok you beated me... I tall only 163 cm....it should fit me... :°°°-D
hee !! be sure to send us a photo...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:02 AM   #62
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
this is really funny...^^

I might actually have to get one of those black t-shirts...
I'd get one for my dog too, but since he's a puppy I don't think it would fit for long...and I don#t think he would like to wear it...he'd probably chew it to shreds in minutes...teething...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-17-2008, 05:08 AM   #63
Luigino
Groupie
Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
hee !! be sure to send us a photo...
Oui oui, I will send one..... but you pay me $1000,00 for a photo wearing that thong... hahahahaha
Luigino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:51 AM   #64
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
I think this would be the equivalent of a 50% shirt and 50% thong:

Particularly if an adult were trying to wear it....
Looks more like a teddy to me.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:31 AM   #65
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
No, that would be this one:

nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-17-2008, 04:39 PM   #66
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Perfect. Get Halle Berry to wear that one.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 07:36 PM   #67
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm wearing a pair of thongs right now. Brazilian. Brown (and they started that way). Actually, I wear these thongs more than any other thing to come out of my closet.

Cheers,
Marc

Last edited by montsnmags; 07-18-2008 at 12:48 AM.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:22 PM   #68
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Oh hey .... I WISH they'd make those in adult sizes. I used to have some (in adult sizes) when I was in my 20s ... it made it so easy to keep your t-shirt tucked in ...
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:49 PM   #69
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Oh hey .... I WISH they'd make those in adult sizes. I used to have some (in adult sizes) when I was in my 20s ... it made it so easy to keep your t-shirt tucked in ...
If you're like me, what fit in your 20s would be a little small now. For me a lot small.
Old 07-24-2008, 02:00 PM   #70
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

So.... 4 customers and 8 items later... has interest dried up, or are you all waiting for payday to place your big orders?
Old 07-24-2008, 03:17 PM   #71
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
My shirt arrived and looks like a good quality product! Not sure about the logo being somewhere around my solar plexus, though - it might be nice if it were printed a bit higher up. I'm going to see if a bit of shrinkage helps, since it's generously cut.
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:33 PM   #72
slayda
Retired & reading more!

Got my cap. Logo is not as bright (I guess is the best word) as it seemed in the online pictures. I was a little disappointed. I got the Beige color.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:44 PM   #73
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
So.... 4 customers and 8 items later... has interest dried up, or are you all waiting for payday to place your big orders?
Thanks for the reminder - I'd forgotten .
Finally got round to ordering my stuff.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 06:22 PM   #74
nekokami
fruminous edugeek

Ok, I can work on moving the logo up higher on shirts & such. (No one commented on the preview, which is usually pretty accurate, but hard for some folks to estimate how it will look in real life.)

Not much I can do about the color intensity on the hat, I'm afraid. But if you want to post a pic, others who might have the same concerns may appreciate it. You can also return the item if you're really unhappy with it, and CafePress will give you a refund.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:07 PM   #75
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
Wow, I might need to get a second one then!

For what it's worth, the logo colors are muted on my shirt too. I would say they are similar to the colors of the actual website logo at the top of the page, not the logo shown in the t-shirt images.
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment