Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 09-10-2007, 10:18 PM   #61
RalphTrickey
Enthusiast
RalphTrickey began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
That really upsets my wife, my taking things apart....
RalphTrickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 10:29 AM   #62
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
See, the trick is to get them put back together before she sees them ... well, that, or hide the evidence.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-26-2007, 02:42 AM   #63
maduri
maduri began at the beginning.

Device: nokia6600
hey can you give the information about full details
maduri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 11:37 AM   #64
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maduri View Post
hey can you give the information about full details
Of what, exactly?
Old 10-26-2007, 03:05 PM   #65
mogui
eNigma
mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.

Device: HTC G1 Android FBReader
Well, uh, the full details about the information. You said I heard you didn't I?
mogui is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-26-2007, 03:07 PM   #66
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Well what I want to hear is what Bob thinks of reading on his tablet. We've been waiting patiently, Bob.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 04:22 PM   #67
NatCh
Gizmologist

He's got a Sony Reader -- I'd be surprised if he has ever read on the Tablet -- I haven't on mine.