Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-07-2009, 06:16 PM   #61
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirsales View Post
(Dont worry, thats what we like I mean .. you are talking to a not/mostly hedgehog at the moment ... is this the action of a sane person?
sane is debatable, but i confirm, we love it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
No, he's the Spätzle with Sauce guy
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:26 PM   #62
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
you guys can start up the get Kris to Frankfurt collection and I'll come! the passport is raring to go!
dont tempt me
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2009, 06:32 PM   #63
tirsales
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

We are on the front page!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AchievedFrontPage.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	28598  
Old 05-07-2009, 06:46 PM   #64
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Yessss!
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:46 PM   #65
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
I've had no doubt we would be
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2009, 06:47 PM   #66
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
that's nothing. just wait till we get a bit closer to the day, and we post the Official Front Page Reminder.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:33 PM   #67
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Quote:
ha! excellent!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:57 AM   #68
Targor
The cake is a lie
Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 360
Is this one of these meetings, where newbies will be eaten up?
If not, I would like to come, too. I live near Munich, so Frankfurt isn't that far and i think June 27th would be good in my appointment book.
Targor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:48 AM   #69
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targor View Post
Is this one of these meetings, where newbies will be eaten up?
Yes it is...no wait...no it isn't....well maybe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targor View Post
If not, I would like to come, too. I live near Munich, so Frankfurt isn't that far and i think June 27th would be good in my appointment book.
This is great news, Targor. You are very welcome!
Old 05-08-2009, 02:15 AM   #70
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Welcome to the official Germany meet-up thread

The German-speaking community will meet:

Date: June 27th
Time: 7 pm (GMT+2)

So pack your bags, jump on a plane, train, ship, flying car, .... and join us in:
If I had planned my holiday in Hungary, I might have stopped by. As it is, our holiday is completely stuffed already and we won't be crossing borders this year (at least, unless we decide to go to Switzerland) until Christmas (which is when we're going to Hungary), I can't make it...

Besides, my German is decent (to understand, not to speak or type mind you!), but not so good I can converse comfortably in German...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:08 AM   #71
tirsales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Besides, my German is decent (to understand, not to speak or type mind you!), but not so good I can converse comfortably in German...
Oh thats okay - my English is not really good enough to be understood when spoken, so we can happily share an evening of gibberish, noone understands - where would else be the fun?

Newbees will only be eaten if they look yummy (but they are welcome whether yummy or not )

Hotel: Its 69€ for one person, 79€ for two persons (one room) including breakfast. The hotel is ~500m from Frankfurt main station.
I'm having a look for other hotels as well - stay tuned

Last edited by tirsales; 05-08-2009 at 03:21 AM.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:31 AM   #72
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Oh thats okay - my English is not really good enough to be understood when spoken, so we can happily share an evening of gibberish, noone understands - where would else be the fun?

Newbees will only be eaten if they look yummy (but they are welcome whether yummy or not )

Hotel: Its 69€ for one person, 79€ for two persons (one room) including breakfast. The hotel is ~500m from Frankfurt main station.
I'm having a look for other hotels as well - stay tuned
You could always try Dutch...

But the 27th, we'll be packing our tent and start driving towards Amsterdam. We'll have a few days to get there, so we won't be hurrying. But it's a completely different direction than Germany... (Frankfurt is about 4-5 hours from here)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:43 AM   #73
netseeker
sleepless reader

Quote:
Sounds very ok to me.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:55 AM   #74
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
And if my french lessons go well i might be able to welcome you in best french then.
Yes, make us proud, Ravenne & I, hm?
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:00 AM   #75
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Quote:
No, he's the Spätzle with Sauce guy
[Maultaschen for me, Bitte?]
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deutschland, frankfurt, germany, meet-up