Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-30-2008, 09:57 AM   #61
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
here ?
in the pub & restaurant ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 10:13 AM   #62
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
What is the value of the maximum gain?
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2008, 10:20 AM   #63
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
just short of a bob
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 10:20 AM   #64
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
The amazing cat-man, though, only hovered in the kitchen doorway.
(Note: the message was deemed to be too short when it consisted solely of a quote.)
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:29 AM   #65
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
"If you achieve your potential I will cease to be of use to you.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2008, 08:56 AM   #66
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Tom was a little affraid of being hurt but much more worried that he might not get his money

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 12-01-2008 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Added ..... for required length
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 02:36 PM   #67
zerospinboson
"Assume a can opener..."
zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad v2, DR1000
Wollaston says that there are different degrees of importance in the truths which actions may deny; but Hutcheson rightly replies that there can be differences of importance between truths only if there is some ground of moral values other than truth and falsity themselves (368).
zerospinboson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 02:42 PM   #68
Oldtribe
Oldtribe can illuminate an eclipseOldtribe can illuminate an eclipseOldtribe can illuminate an eclipseOldtribe can illuminate an eclipseOldtribe can illuminate an eclipseOldtribe can illuminate an eclipseOldtribe can illuminate an eclipseOldtribe can illuminate an eclipseOldtribe can illuminate an eclipseOldtribe can illuminate an eclipseOldtribe can illuminate an eclipse

Device: CyBook Gen3
He's just the leader of the military government, applying for asylum... that's all.
Oldtribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:14 PM   #69
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
The child who walks and talks early comes in contact sooner with a wider range of experiences than does another child in the same general environment, in whom skills develop later.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 08:46 PM   #70
AndiR
Rather interested
AndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enoughAndiR will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle, Sony Ereader, Ipad & iPhone
Well....

Iran (formerly Persia) is a Muslim country but
the people are not Arabs but mainly Persians.
They speak Farsi.
AndiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 11:41 PM   #71
JasonWalton
JasonWalton is on a distinguished road

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus2112 View Post
What is the value of the maximum gain?
That's easy. It goes up to 11.
JasonWalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 09:43 AM   #72
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
I blatantly ripped this off a friend's Facebook page.

Nearest Book Game 12:51pm
Nice you just made me post the most boring quote

Quote:
In order to complete an option transaction, an option buyer must pay the option seller a premium for the rights to the contract.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:17 AM   #73
Mindy
Away with the Faeries
Mindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Sony PRS 650
(DOH! This has prompted the discovery that pages 55 & 56 are missing and in my enthusiasm I forgot to bookmark where I was and have now lost my place. Oh well. This is from p57, there aren't any other books nearby, except my reader, and don't have time to faff with that just now)

"Executive Order 13224 is aimed at freezing the assets of terrorists and their supporters, and at isolating them from the US financial and commercial systems."

(Wish me luck finding my page again)
Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:10 AM   #74
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
(DOH! This has prompted the discovery that pages 55 & 56 are missing and in my enthusiasm I forgot to bookmark where I was and have now lost my place. Oh well. This is from p57, there aren't any other books nearby, except my reader, and don't have time to faff with that just now)

"Executive Order 13224 is aimed at freezing the assets of terrorists and their supporters, and at isolating them from the US financial and commercial systems."

(Wish me luck finding my page again)
Luck!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote