Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-24-2013, 08:30 PM   #706
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Want a free copy of DRIVEN by Eve Silver?
Get it from Smashwords
Use this code at check out: SH49P

Note: This is a paranormal romance formerly published by Dorchester as a SHOMI title in 2007.
Picked this one up. Thanks!
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:54 PM   #707
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post

Do covers drive anyone else nuts? At first glance I thought I already had this one, but no, just another book with the same couple. There's one couple out there who must be on six current covers. Hard to keep them all straight! (I remember covers better than titles)
Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't realized she had updated the book since I bought it. I just went and grabbed the latest version from Smashwords. If it has been Kindle I would had to email support again to update it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2013, 10:06 PM   #708
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I bought the first book awhile ago and just reading now, enjoying it, very different storyline, good writing. Just bought the second book, both on $.99 Picture Perfect and Subject to Change by Alessandra Thomas.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:42 PM   #709
laurla
Addict
laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pw
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Well it certainly wasn't good. $0.99 Avon sale plus Kobo contest codes do nothing to encourage moderation on my part. I don't think even I could invent enough deductions to justify it all!
OMG I am so with you this week. .99 and Kobo? I commend all of you who retained your self-control this week because I certainly didn't

Here goes - don't really know how bad it is... just that it's bad...

In the Arms of a Cowboy - Crooks, Pam - 3.99 (4 book bundle)
Tin-Stars and Troublemakers Box Set - 2.99 (another 4 book bundle....hmmm)
More Than a Promise (Second Gift) - James, Kristen - .99
Here Comes the Bride (Modern Arrangements 2) - Grubor, Sadie - .99

.99 Sale - Amazon
Marry Me - Law, Susan Kay - 1.06 (stupid taxes)
The Bad Man's Bride - Law, Susan Kay - 1.06
A Wedding Story - Law, Susan Kay - 1.06

.99 Sale - ARe (Thank-you to whomever told us about the sale at ARe)
Almost a Goddess - Judi McCoy - 0.99
One Night With a Goddess - Judi McCoy - 0.99
Making Over Mr. Right - Judi McCoy - 0.99

Not The Marrying Kind - Hailey North - 0.99
Opposites Attract - Hailey North - 0.99
Pillow Talk - Hailey North - 0.99
Tangled Up in Love - Hailey North - 0.99

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evie - Marianne Stillings - 0.99
Sighs Matter - Marianne Stillings - 0.99
The Damsel in This Dress - Marianne Stillings - 0.99

The Challenge - Edith Layton - 0.99
The Chance - Edith Layton - 0.99
The Choice - Edith Layton - 0.99
The Conquest - Edith Layton - 0.99
To Tempt a Bride - Edith Layton - 0.99

The Devil's Temptation - Kimberly Logan - 0.99

KOBO Coupons ()
Forever Hers (Fitzgerald Family 5) - Ednah Walters - 2.72

Rebel Charm (Carolina Magnolia Series 3) - Patricia Rice - 2.74
Carolina Rebel (Carolina Magnolia Series 4) - Patricia Rice - 2.74

Hot Chocolat (Hot Caribbean Love Series 2) - Judy Powell - 2.09
Some Like It Hot (Hot Caribbean Love Series 3) - Judy Powell - 2.09

Demon A La Mode (Book Waitress Series 3) - Deena Remiel - 2.09

To Catch A Spinster - Megan Bryce - 2.09

Submit - Surrender 2 - Melody Anne - 2.09

Ouch When am I going to read these? The only redeeming factor is that the Kobo books are filling out series... $46.63 for 37 books (counting the bundles as 4 books each) = 1.27 average. I can live with that...though the size of my TBR pile might fall over and suffocate me
laurla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:23 AM   #710
Amy_k
Zealot
Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T2, Nexus 7
In the Midnight Hour - by Kimberly Raye (Previously published by Love Spell) - $0.99

Kindle

Quote:
The antique bed looked like it was made for passion. And despite its extravagance, sensible Vernoica Parrish couldn't resist buying it. Her first night nestled within the bed gave her dreams of love that shook her to the core. But the man in her dreams is real--a real ghost, that is.

A famed lover throughout New Orleans, Valentine Tremaine was murdered in his bed in 1848 by a woman's protective father outraged at Valentine's amorous adventures. For more than a hundred years Valentine wondered about the legacy he might have left behind--and he won't cross over until he learns the truth. But Veronica's mortal innocence and sweetness--as well as her beauty--stirs his blood like no other woman ever has. And as they delve into history to find the answer to his past, Valentine finds himself wishing for the impossible--a future with Veronica.

It's $0.99 only at Amazon. Nook edition is $2.99.
Amy_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2013, 07:51 AM   #711
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Some Amazon freebies:

Rutherford Park by Bettina Frank
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ALOIWRS
(Regency romance)

More than Rivals by Mary Whitney
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BSGI50C

Bent by HB Heinzer
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B4EHK7C
NixLapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:09 PM   #712
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy_k View Post
In the Midnight Hour - by Kimberly Raye (Previously published by Love Spell) - $0.99

Kindle

It's $0.99 only at Amazon. Nook edition is $2.99.
It was a freebie April 2012 so you may have it already.

I am up early today. Last night I tried to log into Brooklyn Library and got a message I was fined $50. So I logged into the main site and sure enough under my account was a $50 fine. I was scratching my head when a year was not even up seeing I paid in December. So I sent them a messages via their contact page. This morning no answer but the $50 fine has been removed and I can log into Overdrive again. *phew* Needless to say I did not sleep well.

Update: I just got email from BKPL they have no idea how the $50 was put on my account all they could figure out was that it had been manually entered. They removed the fine and apologized. I have full access again.

Last edited by Blossom; 06-25-2013 at 01:42 PM.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:13 PM   #713
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Wild Rose Press has a new batch of Freebies!

Get them here!
Old 06-25-2013, 12:48 PM   #714
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

Beneath A Smuggler's Moon by Sandra DuBay
Note: I had to do a double take when I saw this! It is the Sandra DuBay! It seems to be a new novel from her unless it was published under a different name. Oh this just makes my day if she is writing again.

Lady Bess by Claudy Conn
Repeat Freebie

Indies:

Craved (#1 in the Gwen Sparks Series) by Stephanie Nelson

SEAL Endeavor by Sharon Hamilton (Novella)

To Know You Is To Love You by Aubrey Bailey
(If I Never Knew You 02)
New Adult Romance

Twisted Arrangement
by Mora Early
New Adult Romance

I'll Be With You Forever by Alexis Lauren
New Adult Romance
Old 06-25-2013, 01:22 PM   #715
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder is on for $0.99
http://www.amazon.com/Falling-Into-Y.../dp/B00BUPMC8C
NixLapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:17 PM   #716
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Wild Rose Press has a new batch of Freebies!

Get them here!
So, I grabbed those, then I realized that I still had ebook bucks over at AllRomance I hadn't spent yet, so I went there, and $22 later...

Can't complain, though. Since I got my FLOP card in March, I've hardly spent anything on ebooks.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:54 PM   #717
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Eek I forgot about the issues with some older Harlequin books at Kobo. Oh well, I will just have to manually fix them.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:44 PM   #718
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Eek I forgot about the issues with some older Harlequin books at Kobo. Oh well, I will just have to manually fix them.
Remember they are plain text, no italics or any formatting. Anything published before July 2010 can be a kepub. This is why I buy nothing before that date from them. Last time I forgot was Christmas. I went to BOB and bought the same book so I could have the publisher's version. One time I bought a book by Susan Anderson from Kobo with no download. It has to be read through the app. I went to BOB again and got the same book. I do miss that store.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:51 PM   #719
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Remember they are plain text, no italics or any formatting. Anything published before July 2010 can be a kepub. This is why I buy nothing before that date from them. Last time I forgot was Christmas. I went to BOB and bought the same book so I could have the publisher's version. One time I bought a book by Susan Anderson from Kobo with no download. It has to be read through the app. I went to BOB again and got the same book. I do miss that store.
They fall into the "I bought them because I had a great coupon code" category. Maybe the next time Harlequin does a 50% off sale I will repurchase them. I knew there were issues with the older books, I just forgot in my sale-induced fever
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:01 PM   #720
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
They fall into the "I bought them because I had a great coupon code" category. Maybe the next time Harlequin does a 50% off sale I will repurchase them. I knew there were issues with the older books, I just forgot in my sale-induced fever
You would think Harlequin would send them the epub version already. If I was kobo I would be asking for them.