Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 08-03-2009, 11:39 AM   #46
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkyardwillie View Post
I've been thinking the same thing. They shouldn't play with my emotions like this
Don't get emotionally attached to approximate dates.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:22 PM   #47
JAvI
JAvI began at the beginning.

Device: DR-1000S - PB Pro 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Don't get emotionally attached to approximate dates.
If we were not emotional why should we have this device?
JAvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-04-2009, 03:32 PM   #48
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAvI View Post
If we were not emotional why should we have this device?
Good point. Sometimes when I'm reading the forums over on iRex's site, it feels like emotional instability is a requirement.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:41 PM   #49
junkyardwillie
Addict
junkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enough

Device: Onyx Note Pro, Kobo H20 and iPad
I'm enjoying my D1000S as is, any improvements will be much welcomed but I'd rather they take their time and get the updates right than to rush something out and have a crash fest
junkyardwillie is offline   Reply With Quote