Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-18-2008, 03:39 PM   #46
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Courage, ladies. Watch for tiny metallic probes punching out of his face and affixing themselves to his cheek. (I've seen it before... it's gross! Well... unless maybe you're into piercings.)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:41 PM   #47
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Crap! Too Late! Now I'm stuck here. Thanks a lot of nothing, Neko. The worst part is having to go thru the formal receiving line and shake hands with all the loose skinned, bony old people. I hate when old people's skin gets all loose, and then you shake hands, and it sort of slips around their big bony knuckles.... Hey Look! Pandas!!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2008, 03:42 PM   #48
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Oh, it's that time? Great! Let me just run to the loo, before we get started, shall I? Seems I can't hold more than a few Zany Carter Deluxes these days...

AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

It burns!It burns!It burns!It burns!It burns!It burns!It burns!It burns!It burns!It burns!It burns!It burns!It burns!It burns!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:45 PM   #49
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well, that wasn't so bad?

Time for the receiving line, anyone?
Old 08-18-2008, 03:45 PM   #50
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Well, that means the loo is no longer safe. Time to punch outta here... see you guys in another dimension (hopefully the blue one, next to the fish).

Bziszt-pouf!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2008, 03:47 PM   #51
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!
psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.

Device: Guttenberg Bible
Right this way, Your Extreme Pandaness.
psockpuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:50 PM   #52
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Eeeew, creepy loose panda skin slipping around over big bony claws....

Last edited by DixieGal; 08-18-2008 at 03:51 PM. Reason: I'll have a bambootini, thanks. Extra shoots, please.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:52 PM   #53
pshrynk

Right, hello! Glad you could come!

Have a blintz, they're wonderful!

Hello, Mr President! Love your policies on extra-border expansionism!

Hey, there, YRH! Have a Zany Carter Delux! Don't frak the Fairy. You don't want to see where that takes you!

Hey Idi! Glad you could get out of your temporal stasis to make the party!

Mohamar! Dude! They let you off the watch list! Excellent! Surfing this Saturday? Toodles!

Imelda! Darling! Wonderful shoes! Is the President for Life going to make it?

Yo! Donald! 'Sup?
Old 08-18-2008, 03:54 PM   #54
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Well, that means the loo is no longer safe. Time to punch outta here... see you guys in another dimension (hopefully the blue one, next to the fish).

Bziszt-pouf!

Hmmpf. My hero, indeed. Hey, did you forget someone?
Old 08-18-2008, 04:03 PM   #55
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Thanks a lot of nothing, Neko.
Hey, don't blame me!

(Not that I'm still there to take the blame, anyway. )
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 04:04 PM   #56
pshrynk

Hugo! Who loves ya, baby! I know, not Bush.

Fidel! Vato! Que Pasa! Glad you could get them to wheel that bed down here!

Kim! Nice pajamas! I really must get the name of your optician!

Vlad! Great to see ya man! You should stay a while. The things they've done with your reputation will just make you eyes water!

Nate! Don't come near me with that projector!
Old 08-18-2008, 04:07 PM   #57
DixieGal
Hi There!

Vlad is giving the girls pointy kisses on the hand as we go down the receiving line. Suddenly, I have this urge to be enthralled to him...

Oh Look! Pandas! How Cute!

(They have the power to break the ensorcelment of the Impaler. Cool!)
Old 08-18-2008, 04:08 PM   #58
pshrynk

Hey, little spiney dude! I'm not shaking his hand!
Old 08-18-2008, 04:09 PM   #59
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!
psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.

Device: Guttenberg Bible
But you have to! It is in the protocol!
psockpuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 04:11 PM   #60
pshrynk

I don't care! Pure evil is just dripping from him! I might get an infection! And the breath on him! All sulfur-ish and hot!

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness